Some must-know rules & regulations…
Welcome to Salesforceguides.com. By accessing and using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please read these terms carefully before using our site. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use this site.
- Intellectual Property: The content and materials available on Salesforceguides.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of Salesforceguides.com and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- Use of Site: You may use Salesforceguides.com for lawful purposes only. You may not use our site to engage in any illegal activity or infringe on the rights of others.
- Third-Party Sites: Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or operated by Salesforceguides.com. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites and encourage you to review their policies before using their services.
- Limitation of Liability: Salesforceguides.com is not liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use our site or the information contained within. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the information on our site.
- User Content: Any content that you submit to Salesforceguides.com, including but not limited to comments, feedback, and suggestions, becomes the property of Salesforceguides.com. By submitting content, you grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content in any media.